Fishermen must hold a current Environment Agency fishing license and use only a maximum of two rods. Fishing is from 7.30am until dusk only and anglers are just requested to pay attention to the rules and notice board near the water.
- Barbless hooks only
- All nets, mats and slings to be dipped & rinsed
- No keepnets or sacking of fish
- Rods must not be left unattended
- No children under 14 without an adult
- No night fishing
- No ground bait , except in a swimfeeder
- Boilies to a minimum
- No particles except hemp and sweetcorn
- Unhooking mats compulsory when carp are the intended quarry
- No litter. Please use the bins provided.
- Anglers are requested to use the toilet facilities provided.